02 June 2020

Bugaboo Stamps New Release Tuesday

This Tuesday's release is Chinese LLL Symbols

I did something different for this image;  I didn't use any markers or pencils, just my computer, printer, scissors, some clip art, a square punch because I could not find my postage stamp punch and two SU stamps.  BUT OF COURSE, the main part was the Chinese Symbols from Bugaboo Stamps.

I have made postcards to send to some local friends I usually see once a week, until the pandemic started.  I still like to put postcards in envelopes so I made a little straight-edged stamp (lol) to decorate that spot.  I don't trust the postal service to deliver postcards that aren't in envelopes;  I think one single piece of paper could get lost anywhere along the journey or caught in a machine and get wrecked (is that a bit cynical of me?).

I printed the front of the postcards on coloured cardstock, but the back with the postcard layout is just on copy paper and I glued the two pieces together on each.

I must mention that I used a Julia Spiri clipart for the cherry blossom branch on both sides and the postcard template is a digital stamp recently released as a limited edition from Unity Stamps.

I love the Chinese symbols and thought they would be perfect to use on a quick note to my friends telling them I miss them and love them.



TUESDAY DIGI STAMP RELEASES ARE 50% OFF FOR 1 WEEK!!

See you soon,

Gail xx

No comments:

Post a Comment