Gecko Galz 13th Annual Blog Hop

16 March 2017

Scrapper's Delights Inspirations 16th March 2017

For my inspirational card for this fortnight's Inspiration Thursday, I have used Fantasy Mushrooms 1  http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=89_161&products_id=742 as the background and the free image Easter Bunny in the foreground mounted with foam tape. As I forgot on my progressive challenge piece for March, I have used the DT Optional Twist Theme recipe of purple, 3 flowers and ribbon. Don't you just love those mushrooms.  There are many digis in the store that would look great with them.  Why not go over to the store now and check them out http://scrappersdelights.com/store/
Thank you for checking out my blog and I hope you and your family has a Happy Easter when it comes around!

I am entering the following challenges with my card:






4 comments:

  1. Wow, Gail, what a lot of work you've put into your Easter card! Love the mushrooms, but it's the floppy ears on the bunny that take centre stage. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Gail, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail, I do love those mushrooms, but I love the Bunny most of all. Great card and thanks for sharing your card on my Challenge this week for Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet bunny with his big, floppy ears! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete