27 February 2018

Oddball Art Stamps IMG#425



This image is perfect for a baby card, but today I have made a small card that I could use for inspiration for a special little girl, who might need a bit of encouragement.  I Love this image Lizzy created and it is available here https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/573450402/digital-stamp-instant-download-cute?ref=shop_home_active_60. It comes with a bow version too, now don't ask me why I didn't use that version as I was making a girl card.  My answer is because when I printed it, I wasn't sure what I was making - I just knew I wanted to do something with "Newborn Unicorn", just didn't know what, then the Copic colours came to mind, my favourite purple, and we went along from there.  The sentiment is from an Australian supplier and is perfect for inspirational purposes.


Hey and don't forget my discount code when you are over on the Oddball Etsy shop

                                                  DTGAIL10

I will be entering the following with this card:  

No comments:

Post a Comment