24 May 2018

Starlynn Queen of the Spooky Starlight Sugar Web Fairies Image No 160

I am continuing the Oddball inspiration for May using Starlynn Queen of the Spooky Starlight Sugar Web Fairies, that's a mouthful Lizzy.  She is IMG160 and she is adorable.  Don't forget we are phasing out the Etsy shop, so now all images are being moved over to the new website https://www.oddballartco.com and the link direct to Starlynn is https://www.oddballartco.com/product-page/digi-stamp-starlynn-queen-of-the-spooky-starlight-sugar-web-fairies-image-no-160

For the sentiment I have used the one with IMG217 Nixie the Pixie available here.  I love the versatility of Oddball digi stamps;  they can be mixed and matched so easily.





I did not have a clue where this project was going when I started colouring.  I just knew I wanted to use the Red and Yellow Copic shades.  I started it at home and ended up taking the Copics I wanted to use to a Retreat last weekend.  I wanted to relax at the retreat, I had a couple of hectic weeks with the failure of my hard drive so I thought I would mostly play around making backgrounds, some for ATCs and whatever else developed from that.  Well when I made this yellow gold one, I knew my card for this post was coming together.  I had not taken much in the way of coloured cardstock, well none really, but one of my friends had some blue shades she was offering to anyone, so I jumped at this one.  I hope you like my inspiration for Goblins, Fairies and Ghouls Oh My! theme and don't forget my discount code over at the shop.  Don't forget now

                                                                  DTGAIL10

By the way, don't forget IMG160 comes with two facial expressions that Lizzy uses on many of her images, what a bargain!!!!



                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment