Gecko Galz 13th Annual Blog Hop

17 July 2018

Oddball Art Stamps - Lazy Louise

Today I have made a birthday card using Lazy Louise N Bath Time Bubble Friends IMG#121.  Our optional theme at Oddball Art Co. this month is Dots and Doodles, so I thought this image was perfect with the dots on the bath and the bubbles.  



I have used a shimmery card for the background.  I was lazy and just folded the card, but I am not happy with the fold.  I am now thinking if I had of scored it first, I might not have got the ragged edge.  I must remember that with this A5 shimmery cardstock.  I have coloured the image with Prismacolors, something I have not quite mastered yet but working on it.  My biggest problem is knowing which side of the Canson Mi-Teintes I prefer.  I have used two different sentiments to finish off this card, one from Simply Betty and the other from Imagine that Digistamp, a few sequins, a scrap of paper, a doily I made myself from a mold and a couple of flowers from my never-ending stash and she's done.

Thank you for looking at my blog today, see you next time.

If you like Lazy Louise she can be purchased here and feel free to use my discount code to get a further 10% off your order

                                         DTGAIL10

Don't forget you still have time to enter our Monthly Challenge

1 comment:

  1. She is cute. Love the sentiment you chose and the little floral bouquet.

    ReplyDelete