10 August 2018

Ericraft Stamps "Winter Woolies"

Today I am featuring another new release digital stamp from Ericraft Stamps.  This time I have used "Winter Woolies" available here.

A crafty friend of mine has so kindly invited me into the Planner World, another addiction I can see happening.  She even gave me a Mini Happy Planner for next year to record all my Design Team and craft work.  Today I have made this inspirational card for my planner.  It can be used in the Mini Happy Planner or the Classic model, which I might have purchased to start organising my life away from craft, and believe me that is going to take more than the mini to achieve.  The inspirational quote I found to go with Winter Woolies will also remind me that to achieve what I want to do, I will have to move. Having this planner in my life, also opens my mind to other things I can use my digital stamps for - namely decorating my planners!  See, I told you, another addiction!  This friend of mine is very good to me - she has introduced me to ATCs and planners, wonder what is next?


I hope you like it and check out Erica's Etsy shop because she still has her latest releases at a special price.  Don't miss out, they are a bargain at AUD$1.65.

No comments:

Post a Comment