24 November 2018

"Unicorn Onesie" by Ericraft Stamps

Well there is a bit of a story to this Christmas card. 

I coloured "Unicorn Onesie" with Copics and I thought I would enhance a little of the lip line on Erica's image. Well I am no artist and it was a complete failure. I wasn't sure what was happening with this creation until I thought of what to do with my botch. I thought what might cause this redness around your mouth at Christmas. . . an addiction to candy canes of course! Well it's possible if you are a sloppy sucker, please friends, work with me here on this scenario! So this is the result - Erica, I promise I won't deface your images again!


This image is available in the Ericraft Shop on Etsy and is still at the special new release price, but be quick.  

Ericraft Stamps also has a group on Facebook.  We would love to see you join, so you can keep up to date with all the new releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment