02 February 2019

SheepSki Designs February 2019 Blog Challenge "All you Need is Love"


For the inspiration for our February 2019 Blog Challenge theme "All you need is Love",  I chose Little Heart.

This image has been very popular with our team, along with Ready for Christmas.

I also added to the card Flutterby, an earlier image from Andrea.  I came up with the sentiment myself, thinking this would be a nice card for a small boy to give to his Mum for Valentine's Day or anytime for that matter.  I used some washi tape, a bit hard to see in the photo because it is a shiny gold and black.  I also added a small Aussie business, Charms Creations.

I hope you enjoyed my inspiration for "All you Need is Love" and be sure to join in on our Blog Challenge in February.

AND DON'T FORGET TO USE OUR DISCOUNT CODE FOR ANY PURCHASES FROM OUR ETSY STORE


                                             SKIANDREA10

No comments:

Post a Comment