31 January 2020

Friday's Freebie 31st January 2020

This Friday's Freebie at Bugaboo Stamps is Winter Kidz Girl and will be available here for a week starting the last day of January. Can you believe it - one month of 2020 gone already.

If I fall in love with an image, sometimes I just want to keep the project for myself.  That is why I made an ATC for me!  I love rabbits and have had a few as pets in my younger years, even after I married.

Here is the ATC for my collection.  I used a chipboard ATC from my stash that I had already made a background for - purple of course, my favourite colour.  I coloured the image with Copics and did a search for a suitable klovable quote about rabbits.  I didn't even look at my stash of ATC backgrounds until I was ready to mount it on the ATC and I found one straight away, and guess what more shades of purple!  Well what a surprise NOT!


I hope you like my ATC.  See you again soon.

Gail xx

2 comments:

  1. Gail that is a fun ATC. I got a rabbit for Easter when I was 3 years old. So fun!

    ReplyDelete