02 January 2021

SheepSki Designs January 2021 Blog Challenge

 To start off our 2021 Blog Challenges, we are doing "Anything You Want".

I thought I would show you some last minute Christmas cards I made - you know for those friends you missed in your address book.  I loved this digi of Andrea's but I had already sent out my Christmas cards.  Then I thought I would whip up a few using this cutie and hopefully I would use them in 2020, and I did, the three of them.


Guess what Andrea called this digi - MASKED of course lol.

Please join us in the Blog Challenge.

Don't forget my followers can use the following discount code in the Etsy shop.

                                                SKIANDREA10

Bye for now and I hope you have a Happy, Healthy and Safe 2021.  At this stage, make sure you wear your masks.               

Gail                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment