02 April 2021

Animal Magic

 April's SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge has an optional theme "Animal Magic".  For the animal part of my card I have used Lil Chicks with the addition of the male gnome from Giant Mushroom by doing some creative cropping.  I was so pleased with the merge I decided to make an anniversary card and looked for an appropriate quote on Google.  Sometimes it takes a little searching, but I always seem to find one to suit my scene.  The designer paper background is a half sheet of Kaisercraft 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" Wandering Ivy.



The April Blog Challenge No. 49 goes for the whole month, so plenty of time to get your creation in.

Don't forget anyone who follows my blog can take advantage of a discount code in the Etsy Shop.

The discount code is SKIANDREA10.

See you soon,

Gail

https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. The look adorable, lovely colouring and love how you've merged the images <3
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete