02 May 2021

Morgans' Artworld Blog Challenge #5

Morgan's Artworld Blog Challenge for May is as always "Anything Goes".  For my inspiration I have used Flowers 2.  This digital stamp is great value as you actually get 2 images for the price of 1 - a Rose and a Lily.

The first card I made was for the family of a great family friend who passed away at the age of 98.  I chose to colour the rose light pink, as light pink roses symbolise sympathy, well that's what Google told me.

As this stamp had a second image, I decided  to whip up a spare sympathy card. 


 Green card base (square)
Designer paper from a discount store 
Find It Trading Jeanine's Art -  With Sympathy - Rose Frame Die
Rose image from Flowers 2 coloured with everyday coloured pencils






Kraft card base
Design paper 
Green oval from die above
Lily cut from die above
Coloured pencils
Small flowers from my stash
Pink resin heart
Sentiment from my digital stash

Don't forget if you aren't a member yet in Facebook's Morgan's Artworld Group you can join here.
We would love to reach 1000 members soon.



1 comment:

  1. Those are gorgeous cards for such a sad occasion. Lovely die cuts and images.

    ReplyDelete