05 October 2021

Bizzy Bec's October 2021 "Anything Goes" Blog challenge

 Hi,

Another month gone by and we are in October and still in lockdown.  Here is my inspiration for October.



On the front of the black pearl card, I have layers of SU design paper.  The stamp and two sentiments are from the My Favourite Things - Fairytale Friendship clear stamp set.  I have used a mixture of Prismacolor Premium pencils and everyday pencils only because I have temporarily lost my Prisma black, I hope that is temporary!

The card is for my grand-daughter.  I am not sure if the choice of the stamp was the perfect one, but she is an avid book reader and also an animal lover.  In the inside of the card I have added a digital stamp from another company.

I hope you will join us in our October Blog Challenge.

Bye for now,

Gail 

No comments:

Post a Comment