01 November 2021

Morgan's ArtWorld #11 Blog Challenge November 2021


 For the inspiration of our #11 Challenge on the Morgan's Blog, I am working with this beautiful image "Firefly Greyscale".  My first creation is an inspirational card using background paper from my digital stash.  I really do need to make a note of these backgrounds when I print them so I remember where they are from.  I printed Firefly over the paper, found a quote and put a bit of bling in the sky too.  You might not be able to see it, but I used some Wink of Stella on the image too. 



The second creation if a page for my Song Lyrics Journal.  I have already started doing pages with other images that remind me of a song and as soon as I saw the name of this image, I thought I remembered a song with Fireflies.  I did the Google search and found the lyrics, hence another page for my journal.  Do you remember the song? I have used a different colour combination for this one and put a bit of digital grass Imagine that Digistamp - I remember that one lol) under and around the image.



I hope I have inspired you to enter the Morgan's ArtWorld "Anything Goes Challenge for October.

The Morgan's ArtWorld shop is called Creative Art Design Studio and has great images.  Check out Sherry's Pick of the week for a discount code on her selection of the week.

I hope you are a member over on our Facebook Group.

Bye for now

Gail xx

No comments:

Post a Comment