07 January 2022

Twistoon Digital Stamps

 I have used a new release digital stamp from Twistoon "Stans Flag Gnome" to create a birthday card scene.  I also added "Maggies Paper Banner Gnome" and on the inside of the card " is "Stans Present" which happens to be a freebie in the store at the moment.  Oh I must not forget in the background you will see "Stans Mushroom House Background"

I promised I would get back into my Copic colouring this year, but I could not wait to check their condition, so I have coloured this card with my collection of ordinary coloured pencils, nothing too expensive in that lot.


Front

Inside card (sorry about the shine - pearlised cardstock


I am entering A Place To Start: CHALLENGE #012022-JANUARY - ANYTHING GOES (hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment