01 September 2023

SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge for September

 This month's blog challenge over at SheepSki Designs has an optional twist of "Make it Feminine".

I have chosen "Rachel" to make a birthday card for my granddaughter. 


I used a stitched square to diecut the images and mounted them with foam tape on a square white card, simple but very meaningful for my granddaughter.

The donkeys are clip art from Thursday NY Prints


As a follower of my blog, you are eligible to use this discount at SheepSki Designs Etsy shop  SKIANDREA10

I hope you will join in our September Blog Challenge.  We also run a Facebook challenge too, so join here if you aren't a member of the group yet.

See you in the Blog challenge and good luck with your entry.


Gail

2 comments:

  1. So cute, I'm taking it she loves donkeys :) I hope she loves your wonderful card Gail
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the family has 11 now and Verity works wonders with them,

    ReplyDelete