25 February 2024

Beccy's Place February Blog Challenge

 This month's challenge is challenging me to add washi tape to my creation.  I could not go past those beautiful silhouettes "Cat Tails" when I spent my prize from last month.  I love cats but the silhouettes have tails.  My cat Emmie doesn't have a tail.  She was a rescue kitten and they told me she had manx in her and she only has a little stumpy tail.  It looks like a rabbit's tail when she runs.  Anyhow enough of Emmie, here is my February Blog Challenge creation.

I have made an insert inside the card to make the front.  I hope you can see my paw washi tape.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Gail, and cute washi tape! Love the little paws. You did a great job decorating the inside of your card as well as the front, it's lovely.
    Emmie sounds like a little cutie!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete