Gecko Galz 13th Annual Blog Hop

10 December 2018

MKC Digitals - "Gnome Girl with Gingerbread Man"

This is one of the MKC Digitals December releases.

I have made a tag with a pocket in the back for money.  This is a great way to give your grandchild money for Christmas, so they can go out and pick what they want and they might get more bang for buck in the sales.



I love thinking of other ways to use digital stamps besides cards.  I hope Charlotte loves the tag - I know she will love the money, being a girl, she loves shopping, shopping and more shopping.


I also managed to get another two done for my grand-daughters too before this blog went live.

Unfortunately the shop is on a maintenance shutdown at the moment, so Mari has kindly offered this digi as a freebie on our Facebook Group Page, so join the Group and grab it now.


I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends and hope to see you visit my blog in 2019.  Have a safe one!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful tag and I'm sure she will love it!
    Merry Christmas and here's to more creativity in 2019, stay safe. x

    ReplyDelete