09 December 2018

MKC Digitals - "Poinsettia Jar"

MKC Digitals December Release is filled with fun images for Christmas.  Today I am focussing on "Poinsettia Jar".  I have made a folded gift card, seen here with the envelope.  I have cut out the image and placed it on the cardstock with foam tape.  The chipboard words are from Make It Crafty, my favourite Australian chipboard supplier, who ships all over the world.  Actually Zoe's website is in US$ to make it easier for overseas purchasers.


Unfortunately MKC Digitals shop is down for maintenance at the moment, but keep checking.  Don't forget Christmas/Winter images will be 40% off for the entire month of December, so you still have time to grab a bargain or two.

Here is another gift card I made before my blog went live.



Our Facebook group will keep you up to date with what is happening in MKC Digitals Land, see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment