01 April 2020

SheepSki Designs April 2020 Blog Challenge

This month's Blog Challenge is "Show us your Wings".  I decided to work with "Duplicity"... I will admit it would not have been my choice when I first started digital stamping, but I have come to love steampunk and the odd and unusual.

I decided to colour Duplicity with Copics and put it in a 5" x 7" frame with a quote. I also added "Flutterby", the butterfly on the right, which is available as a freebie on our blog.  I hope you like my creation with Duplicity, it definitely deserves to be framed!

SheepSki Designs has  some great images with wings in the Etsy shop ... and don't forget this discount code for readers of my blog.

                                             DTANDREA10

If you haven't joined our Facebook Group yet, feel free to hit the button to join.  We have lots of fun, including a Facebook Challenge too, as well as our Blog challenge with a different theme each time.





Bye for now, see you next time,

Gail DT xx

No comments:

Post a Comment