Gecko Galz 13th Annual Blog Hop

12 March 2020

Bugaboo Stamps "Oldie But a Goodie"

Well I decided to go through my many images from Bugaboo that I have bought over the years, even before Jodie reworked her online shop, I was hooked.  I thought which image did I buy, thinking I would use that one a lot, but of course, after I buy, that idea goes to the back of my mind and another image and idea takes over. I bet you can relate to that too!  I looked at the shop, looked at the sections and chose Word Search.  I am sure I have one of these!  Back to my Bugaboo file on my computer ... well what do you know, I have all 3 in the shop ... not surprised.

I decided to work with

Word Search - Brat Birthday Girl




A simple card, but oh, what fun for a little girl to try her hand at Word Search!

I hope you will check out our Oldie but Goodie inspiration each Thursday and go through your stash... I am sure you will find an Oldie but Goodie!

See you next time, you never know when I will pop up again on Catch Challenge Blog with some inspiration.

Gail xx

Challenges entered:  https://bizzybecsstore.blogspot.com/2020/03/march-anything-goes-challenge.html

Further note:  Made Top 3 at Bizzy Bec's Challenge March 2020

3 comments:

  1. Hey Gail, I just love this card! Have a great week!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea,love it. Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at Bizzy Becs

    ReplyDelete