01 January 2024

Morgan's ArtWorld January 2024 Blog Challenge

 Welcome to our first Blog Challenge for 2024.  You will notice over on our blog, we have changed the numbering system of our Challenges, so welcome to No. 72 Blog Challenge always Anything Goes.

This month I am working with "Puppy" and I have coloured her a milk chocolate colour with pencils.  I have searched my digital files and used a frame of leaves to compliment the leaves on Morgan's image.  I hope I have inspired you to join our Blog Challenge.

Puppy


Blog challenge



shop


Facebook Group



You may also be interested in this video of Morgan's showcasing her animal images.


I have entered:

Critter Crazy CHALLENGE BLOG: Challenge #82 - Anything Goes with a Featured Critter (2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com) No. 58 Check 31/1/24 Checked 


1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful image and you've showcased it really well.

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete