01 January 2024

SheepSki Designs January 2024 Blog Challenge

 For our first Blog Challenge for 2024 I have chosen "Christmas Snooze" to use as a birthday card image for my grand-daughter who loves dinosaurs and dragons.  Her birthday is in March so I am a little early but I am working on the word "organisation" this year.  Our theme is "Anything Goes".



As a follower of my blog, you are eligible to use this discount at SheepSki Designs Etsy shop  SKIANDREA10

I hope you will join in our January 2024 Blog Challenge.  We also run a Facebook group too, so join here if you aren't a member of the group yet.

See you in the Blog challenge and good luck with your entry.


Gail

I have entered:

Critter Crazy CHALLENGE BLOG: Challenge #82 - Anything Goes with a Featured Critter (2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com) No. 57  Check 31st January CHECKED




3 comments:

  1. He's so beautiful Gail, I'm sure he;ll love him <3
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and I love that sentiment!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again!

    This time to say thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete