24 March 2024

Beccy's Place March 2024 Blog Challenge

 This month I followed the optional Bingo grid for my creation. I went with the diagonal - colour with pencils, use a digital stamp and make it monochrome.



I have used "Gerbera Set" but I forgot it is discontinued.  I know Beccy has to make room for her new stamps, but I am so glad I got this digital set before it went to the vault.




Helpful links for Beccy's Place

Beccy's Place shop Beccy's Place (beccysplace.com)

Beccy's Blog Beccy's Place: March Challenge (beccysplace.blogspot.com)

Beccy's Card folds Beccy's Place: A - Z Card Folds (beccysplace.blogspot.com)

Beccy's Tips and Techniques Beccy's Place: Tips & Techniques (beccysplace.blogspot.com)

Free digital stamps  Beccy's Place: Free Digital Stamps (beccysplace.blogspot.com)

Beccy's Videos Beccy's Place: Beccy's Place Videos (beccysplace.blogspot.com)

Do yourself a favour and check some of these links.  Beccy has gone to a lot of trouble to inspire us, and she would have to be the best retailer in Australia with all the information she provides us free of charge.


I have entered:  Beccy's Place: March Challenge (beccysplace.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

  1. Your card is absolutely beautiful Gail, I LOVE the monochromatic colour scheme. I also like the way you've layered the sentiment on an angle over the flowers. Wonderful work!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete