15 March 2024

Worldwide Crafters & Colorists Blog Challenge

 Welcome to our #15 March 2024 Blog Challenge.  As you are aware, our sponsor is always Julia Spiri Art, and we would love you to use her images. Have you joined Julia Spiri Art Facebook Group yet?

For my inspiration this challenge I created with "Girl with Mask, The Secrets of Venice"   I have made a double journal page also using "Girl with Mask, Venetian Butterfly".  I did a bit of mixed media on the pages with paint and then I cut some Venice streets from junk journal papers  Dreamy Journal Art.  The quotes are from a Google search.


The Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Blog challenge runs from 15 March until 12 April2024.  There are lots of beautiful images in Julia's shop and you can nearly always grab a discounted image in her shop.  Don't forget to Look!

Don't forget Julia also has a Patreon subscription.  I don't know how I could survive without getting her images each month.  Julia also has a group page on Facebook you should check out.

Bye for now and don't forget to join our Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Blog Challenge each month.

CHALLENGE RULES

1. THREE entries permitted per person.

2. You can use any artists images and any company's stamp on your entry.

3. "Anything Goes" as long as you use an image in your creation.

4. AI images are NOT allowed.

5. You must link your entry to your creation, not your entire blog.

6. You can enter your creation in as many other challenges as you would like.

7. There must be a link back to the Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge Blog on your post.

8. You MUST be a FOLLOWER of this challenge blog.

I hope to see lots of Julia's images in your creations.

Bye for now,

Gail

I have entered 


No comments:

Post a Comment