20 January 2018

Imagine that Digistamp - January 2018


Here is my creation for January 2018.  Imagine that Digistamp has revamped their challenges a little, still not sure if I understand everything about the changes, but when I saw the optional twist was Kinetic Cards, I thought, I can do this.  I have made pop-up box cards before and I knew I had some flamingo digis from them.  However, what I had, was the Flamingo dress ups and I needed the Tickled Pink bundle, so over to the store I went.  I used the papers and the flamingo images from  Flamingo Beach and Flamingo Birthday as well as any sentiments from both that would suit an 8 year old's birthday card.  My Charlotte was eight yesterday and I needed to have a card for her and she did request a flamingo card, so Imagine that Digistamp to the rescue.  The bundle is available here and is great value with papers and 4 flamingo kits to work with (one I already had) but for what you got in the bundle it did not matter.  Here are some more photos of the card at different angles.


 
 
I also put one of the sentiments on a gift bag.


Now the changes, it would be easier to list here where I have put this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment