16 January 2018

Mari Ko Creations New Release "Flower 5" 15th January 2018


I love all of Mari's flower images and this release gives us another couple - Flower 4 and Flower 5. Today I have used Flower 5 in a couple of sizes, 1 larger and 2 smaller to make a clean and simple thank you card.  The background cardstock is even pre-printed.  I picked it up a couple of months ago from K-mart. I have used foam tape on the flowers, thinner for the larger flower and a bit thicker for the small, so they are highlighted a touch more.  I said simple but it wasn't so simple adding the chipboard word.  As I have told you many times in my posts before I love Make it Crafty chipboard words, however, even though I used the same Copic shades on the word, the colour came out differently because of the colour of the cream colour ofchipboard.  I experimented with other shades, and went with the best which I thought was the same as the flowers, but not entirely sure with all the confusion.  Just goes to show I need to get out the shade swatches and use them to remember what Copics I use for shading.

Don't forget Mari puts the new release in the shop on 15th January and they will be a special price until the next one comes out so make sure you check out the store now https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/CreationsbyMariK?ref=l2-shopheader-name

No comments:

Post a Comment