15 March 2018

Confessions of an Oddball

I have a confession to make!  I have an addiction - it's the Oddball Art Stamps Facebook Group ATC monthly swaps.  There I have confessed!  I just got so excited about this month's theme "Itsy, Bitsy, Teeny, Weeny", I just kept creating and I have ended up with 6 ATCs, not the required amount of 1-3.  What is a girl to do?  Well, I have a solution - instead of my little extras, or maybe as well as, I will pick an extra one to go to my swap partner.  Here is my selection, but you will have to check the ATC Album to see which three I put in there.






Here is the list of images I have used in the six cards.  I hope you don't spot my stuff-up, well a dinosaur looks like a dragon to me, that's my story and I am sticking to it. 


Etsy shop link https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OddballArtCo


Images used:  #290;  #309;  #342 ($1 bin);  #224 ($1 bin);  #136;  #319;  #360;  #306 


When you are over at the Etsy shop don't forget to use my discount code to get 10% off your whole order, even the dollar bin.


                                                      DTGAIL10


If you are not a member of our Group on Facebook, go over there right now https://www.facebook.com/groups/OddballArtStamps/ and join in the Oddball fun, especially the monthly ATC swaps, love them!



No comments:

Post a Comment