31 March 2018

Oddball Art Stamps Toadstool House No. 2 IMG#432

I told you I was into these ATCs.  Well this is different, definitely tok the quote to another level. I coloured Toadstool NO. 2 first, then found the quote. 




When I started to think of the background, sand came to mind, but I didn't have any, so soil was the next best substitute.  I kept thinking I need something else on it, thinking, thinking nature ... antique ... oldest ... I have it ... I had a little Dino left over from my scrapbook layout of my grand-daughter, so I coloured him and added.  Definitely a nature-filled ATC, a piece of cardboard box and soil from my garden.  Perfect!


The images I have used are


Toadstool No. 2 https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/587767322/instant-download-digital-stamp-cute?ref=shop_home_active_2
and Little Dino https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/268502290/instant-download-big-eye-kawaii-dino?ga_search_query=bed&ref=shop_items_search_2


And don't forget no matter what you buy at the Oddball Etsy shop you can use my discount code to receive 10% off your whole order.  Just quote:


                                                           DTGAIL10

1 comment:

  1. Its a first page which amused me on the beginning of the day as I read this as a first page of the day. I got check it tremendous and mind blowing information from this website and form this uniquely established article.

    ReplyDelete