24 March 2018

Mari Ko Creations March 2018



This is my inspiration for some of the March releases.  This digi set is called Love Cactus Collection and contains 3 images + 2 sentiments - such great value.  Check out the Etsy shop now for a great price on the whole set  https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/600843313/stuck-on-you-set-digital-stamp-300-dpi?ref=shop_home_active_6




I have recently discovered ATCs, not an Australian thing, but I think I could get addicted.  I will  just have to drink less coffee out and about to cover international post and allow for the time factor in getting to destinations all over the world. I am excited, now I need to find a generic back for these and a Facebook ATC swap that accepts any digi artist's work. Maybe I should check out if there is an Australian ATC groups lurking behind the bushes, or cacti!



No comments:

Post a Comment