20 June 2018

Oddball Art Co. June 2018 ATC Swap Reminder

This month's theme over at Oddball Art Co. is Mermaids in Outer Space.  Today I am showing you the three ATCs I made for this swap.  The swap has now been moved to the new website, and the direct link is here





I have used a couple of images and ATC#1 has a bit of the freebie digital paper given to us in the Oddball Newsletter.  You can sign up for this newsletter on the Home page of the website https://www.oddballartco.com/.  Look for the Creepy Cute Chronicles Friday Night Newsletter sign-up and you may receive a freebie every newsletter, who knows.

Our ATC swap ends on 23rd June and you will allocated swap partners depending on you make 1,2 or 3 ATCs.  Hope to see you there.

I have used the following images on my ATCs:

#1  Free newsletter digital paper, Robot IMG#236, IMG#378, 3 Moon series bottlecaps

#2  IMG#321

#3  IMG#378      with a few changes to the signpost destinations   AND LAST BUT LEAST

DON'T FORGET MY DISCOUNT CODE       DTGAIL10

See you at my next Oddball Art Co. post.






No comments:

Post a Comment