05 June 2018

Oddball Art Stamps - Postcards

I have been seeing so many lovely creations that arrive with my ATC swaps each month, so I have decided to give this postcard thing a go and send them with my ATCs.  First of all I found a postcard back to use on some that represented that I live in Australia and that mail can take a while from my country to its destination, something that is frustrating me to no end.  Next I printed out the freebie paper Lizzy kindly gave us in the first newsletter, first just on copy paper. Ok so I have postcard backs and patterned paper, I then matted the patterned paper on cardstock and put the postcard on the back.


As you see I then decorated the front with IMG442, a digi specially designed for our Mermaids from Outer Space June theme.  The digi is available here https://www.oddballartco.com/product-page/digital-stamp-mermaids-from-outerspace-image-no-442.  Now with these postcards I have an Oddball image on the front and I can use the back to send a little message to my swap partner.

Now I thought, let's change it up a bit and print on cardstock.  I decided to find another postcard template.  This time I wanted to try doing everything on one side.  I use Publisher for setting up my digi stamps, only because, I am more familiar with it due to many years of newsletters for various groups my kids and I have belonged to.  I always got the newsletter editor jobs and that's why I purchased Publisher.  Word probably works the same, but I guess it is just what you are used to!  I set up 4 postcards to a page and began putting text and a few miscellaneous Oddball images on the page.  This is printed on ordinary cardstock, and if the Copics are not successful on this, I will just use other markers.  I also printed on my Copic cardstock, another Mermaids in Outer Space image, larger this time, because I must admit I went a little too small the last time, which made me not as happy with my colouring.

Here is the finished product and some spares for me to use on future swaps.



Postcards for my ATC Swaps, so happy with this project.  Now I have more options of what to send with my ATCs.

Don't forget our Blog Challenge this month with the optional theme of Mermaids of Outer Space.  Here is the link to Blog Challenge

and our ATC Swap has moved to the new website  here ATC Swap

Don't forget when you are looking to purchase some images, use my discount code for a further 10% of your order.  It is

                                                   DTGAIL10                               



3 comments:

  1. think that some of the images which i am using in my blog are relating to their own property and copyright then i request them to intimate me and i remove them immediately from my blog. 55 printing

    ReplyDelete