19 June 2018

Sea Pearl by Ericraft Stamps

This is a birthday card I have made using Ericraft Stamps "Sea Pearl" available in the Etsy Ericraft Shop now at a very special price for a short time.  I know there are heaps of mermaids available at the moment, very on trend, but you won't get one at this very special price.  Sea Pearl is gorgeous, look at the detail, you won't be able to resist the lure of her enchanting pose as she holds that beautiful pearl of the sea in her hand.  She is available here:

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/602618860/digital-stamp-sea-pearl-png-image-for?ref=shop_home_active_2



I have used some washi tape from my stash as an embellishment. You know how you buy these things, not having a clue when you might use them.  Well this one was perfect for an under the sea scene.  My coral, well, that is a work in progress so to speak, not quite perfected yet.  Some time ago, I thought of buying some molds.  I have tried the air-drying clay, but then I saw a video using No More Gaps.  Well I am still trying to perfect that.  I tried with a mold I bought within Australia through a Cake Decorating business that seemed fine, so I bought the coral one from an Asian company.  I found the cheaper one stuck a little and the No More Gaps didn't seem to set in it as well, so I put it in the freezer and then tried unmolding it, which was a better result.  I used Dylusions Paint and a brush to colour adding a little gold detail and stickles as well.  The embellishment is not hard like clay, but it was worth a try.

I am entering:  https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/festive-fridays-challenge-june-15-2018

No comments:

Post a Comment