09 March 2020

Bugaboo Stamps - Anything but a Card Monday Inspiration

Hey there,

When I saw this image appear in the shop, "Stella Me and My Cat Talk" I just knew I had to add it to my personal ATC Collection.  In case you are new to my blog, I must tell you I love cat images and seeing I talk to my cat Emmie about EVERYTHING, I thought the caption on this image was purr-fect.

This is Emmie when she was little, sitting on a lounge chair used for my bear collection.

And here is my ATC


I love Stella too:  purr-fect combination of two things I love!

I hope you catch our Anything But a Card posts for inspiration over at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog every Monday. and if you love this image as much as I do, here it is.

Also remember to show us your Anything but a Card projects on our Bugaboo Stamps Fan Group.  Hope to see you there, if you aren't a member, please join us now.

See you soon,

Gail xx

No comments:

Post a Comment