01 March 2020

SheepSki Designs March Blog Challenge #36

This month's SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge has the theme "Die Cuts and/or Punches".

It didn't matter what the theme was for March, I was going to use one of Andrea's Gnome images.  I am loving every gnome image added to the shop and I hope Andrea has more to entice us with.

When I saw the theme, I thought ok, it's about time I put some of many Stampin' Up items to use. I have used the Daisy Lane set and both sizes of Daisy punches.  I punched the stamped daisies on coloured cardstock and punched them out.  I used a side stepper template to create the card base.

I hope you like my little gnome garden scene using Giant Daisies


Don't forget if you can't resist those gnome images don't forget to use the special code for my followers over at the Etsy shop for any SheepSki Designs digital stamps:

DTANDREA10

Hope to see your entry over in the blog challenge for March.  Get out those dies and/or Punches and have a go!

Bye for now

Gail xx

No comments:

Post a Comment