28 June 2020

Thank you Sneaky Sandra

Sneaky Sandra was at it again over at Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans Facebook Group  From time to time Sandra has a little competition and she sometimes there is a twist which we don't know about till the end.

This week we had 24 hours to put a name to a new digi.  I thought this can't be too hard so I put up some suggestions.  Then I got to thinking "I wonder what the twist is this time".  The competition before this one, we had to tell her 5 digis from the shop that started with the first letter of our surname. Then right at the end of the closed post, she said now to be a big winner, we had to show her a coloured image of one of those we picked.  Wow, lets put it this way, I wasn't fast enough to get the twist done, but I was happy still got to pick one free digi.  Sandra is so generous with her competitions.

Well Sneaky Sandra wasn't going to beat me this time.  I pondered and pondered, what would that sneak be thinking now!  Then it came to me, the digi we had to name involved a gnome and a takeaway coffee mug.  I know, we don't have that digi in the shop to buy yet, but Sandra is likely to say the twist is show me one of my other images coloured that have a gnome or coffee in them.

Yes that was it, so I got printing and colouring and designing my cards.  Here they are


Christmas card featuring #3012 Gnome Mountain



Another Christmas card featuring #399 Santa Coffee Break

Sandra still beat me - the twist was that even though there was only one winner for the name of the new digi:

3216 Grande Cappuccignome Digi Stamp


Sandra did award another 2 ladies a prize for coming up with a name she will use for a future image. and guess what I won with my suggestion "Cappuccino Gnome", can't wait to see that image.

So all in all, I was a winner and the bonus is I am two cards closer to my 2020 Christmas card stash, even if I did use images that aren't in the shop at the moment.  

I have done that a few times too.  Maybe Sandra will bring them back closer to Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by.

Gail xx

I am entering
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/festive-fridays-challenge-jun-26-july-9-2020


PS I was a winner at June Festive Friday Challenge over at Outlawz Challenges Whoo hoo

1 comment: