01 June 2020

Your Favourite Colour/s

The theme SheepSki Designs is using for the  June Blog Challenge is "Your Favourite Colour/s".  If you are a follower of my blog, you will see that purple often features in my creations.

For my inspiration I have used Wild Rose Heart - image no. 206. I used some digital paper in my stash as the background and placed the Wild Rose Heart on it with foam tape.  I intend to send this card to a relative.  My husband's cousin passed just when the pandemic's restrictions came into place and we could not attend the funeral.  I have left it a while to think of the perfect image for a "Thinking of You" card to send to his wife and family, and I think this is the one.





Don't forget to use the following discount when you purchase from the SheepSki Designs Etsy shop and here is the link to our Blog Challenge.


SKIANDREA10


Hope to see your creation in the challenge this month.

Gail  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment