22 April 2024

Beccy's Place April Blog Challenge

 This month over at Beccy's Place the challenge is use an item that represents your neighbourhood, city, state or country.

Well, I could not go past some gorgeous Australian flowers, the Waratah.  Unfortunately, again I have picked my Beccy's Place images from my computer folder but forgot to check if it is still available.  I am hopeless, I need to settle down and look at that first.  As I said Waratah set is retired and I have done it again.  Next time I will pick from my folder and then check the shop, sorry Bec.



I have used white cardstock base and a embossed background of leaves.  Then I grabbed a portion of serviette I bought from Scrapbookingncraft and covered a piece of white cardstock and put a piece of red paper behind it, a leaf die and some dried flowers to add to my waratahs coloured in pencil.

Helpful links for Beccy's Place

Beccy's Place shop Beccy's Place (beccysplace.com)

Beccy's Blog   https://beccyschallenges.blogspot.com/

Beccy's Card folds Beccy's Place: A - Z Card Folds (beccysplace.blogspot.com)

Beccy's Tips and Techniques Beccy's Place: Tips & Techniques (beccysplace.blogspot.com)

Free digital stamps   Beccy's Place: Free Digital Stamps (beccysplace.blogspot.com)

Beccy's Videos Beccy's Place: Beccy's Place Videos (beccysplace.blogspot.com)

Do yourself a favour and check some of these links.  Beccy has gone to a lot of trouble to inspire us, and she would have to be the best retailer in Australia with all the information she provides us free of charge.

I have entered Beccy's Challenges: April Challenge (beccyschallenges.blogspot.com)


PS Just found out the Waratah Set is available in clear stamp and the dies are there too.  Check out Beccy's Clear Stamp and Die catalogue Beccy's Place: Clear Stamps & Dies (beccysplace.blogspot.com)

When you know the name of what you want do a search in this list of Retailers who stock Beccy's products. Beccy's Place: Stockists (beccysplace.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

  1. Firstly, thank you so much for your kind words Gail... you've made my day.
    Secondly, wow! Your card is a beauty! I love how you've incorporated so much of our beautiful and unique flora. I also love the embossed background, it adds a lovely texture.
    Cheers,
    Beccy
    P.S. The Waratah set is still available but only in the clear stamp format.

    ReplyDelete