22 April 2024

Di's Digis Blog Challenge

 The Scraps and Stash Challenge is on at Di's Digis Blog. It's a perfect challenge for me, I have heaps of both.

I have made a Christmas card.

Scraps and Stash products - shimmer cardstock, a background printed on photo paper that I was never really happy with, and doily and blue gemstones I have probably had from when I first started Scrapping and Cardmaking. Oh, and the sentiment was from my container which holds already printed and leftover sentiments.

My image is "Carol Crew BW"


Useful links for Di's Digis 

shop Di's Digital Stamps......digital cute images to colour and print. - Home (disdigistamps.com)

Challenge blog digidesignchallengeblog (disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com)

Facebook Group (20+) DisDigiStamps | Facebook



I have entered:digidesignchallengeblog: SCRAPS & STASH Challenge (disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment