01 April 2024

SheepSki Designs April Blog Challenge


 Welcome to our April Blog Challenge #85 Anything Goes.  This month I am working with "Coffee Break Image No. 132".  



My base cardstock is brown and I have used a clipart called Coffee Shop from ThursdayPrintsMY as the background.  Coffee Break is mounted in position with part of a doily sticker as a tablecloth.  The coffee sentiment (freebie at the time) is from Creative Fabrica.

As a follower of my blog, you are eligible to use this discount at SheepSki Designs Etsy shop  SKIANDREA10

I hope you will join in our April 2024 Blog Challenge.  We also run a Facebook group too, so join here if you aren't a member of the group yet.

See you in the Blog challenge and good luck with your entry.


Gail


I am entering

The Crafting Challenge: Anything goes (2nd ends 30/4/24)

Mirtillamente Challenge: Mirtillamente Challenge #30 - APRIL 2024 - ANYTHING GOES (mirtillamente-challenge.blogspot.com) 1st ends 27/4/24

Love To Scrap Challenge Blog: LTSCB #166 Anything Goes + LTSCB #165 Winner & Top Picks No 139 (2nd entry ends 15/4/2024

2 comments: