10 October 2017

Ericraft Stamps "Sir Guinea Pig"

Sir Guinea Pig has graced us with his presence at the Ericraft Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/548134920/digital-stamp-sir-guinea-pig-300dpi-jpeg?ref=shop_home_active_2 and if you love guinea pigs as I do (they have been a family pet for generations in my family including myself, my children and my grandchildren) you won't be able to resist him and check out the price, he is discounted at the moment.  He looks pretty steampunk to me, so I have added some cogs (what is steampunk without cogs?). I have made him into a birthday card and I am thinking the card might be use for my grandson'sw birthday next year.  Easy just add a number and it becomes a perfect age card.  Thank you for stopping by and don't forget grab Sir Guinea Pig before the price changes!

I am entering the following challenges with this card:




4 comments:

  1. This is very sweet Gail,I used to have a Guinea Pig too lol. Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Lost Coast Designs, and have a fun week. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic fun card and image. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card you shared. Thanks for sharing

    Pincodezone

    ReplyDelete
  4. A steampunk guinea pig. Cute. Thanks for joining the animal event on the lost coast portal.

    ReplyDelete