28 March 2018

Oddball Art Co. IMG#431

Hi Oddballs,


Have you checked out March new releases yet?  https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OddballArtCo?section_id=18593086


My personal fave is  Cute Whimsical Crowd of Unicorns & Sprites ~ Magical Pile of Cute Image No. 431.  Lizzy has excelled herself with this cute little group of creatures.  I could not resist creating a card using the Stand out in a Crowd quote, it was in my mind from the time I saw this image.




There is a real bonus with this cutie because you get three sentiments to play with too.  I have used Make a Wish and the Happy Birthday script is from Lizzy's IMG#201 available here https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/228957731/digi-stamp-instant-download-oddball?ga_search_query=201&ref=shop_items_search_1 and it's at a great price too.


Don't forget when you are over at the shop, use my discount code to get 10% off your whole order


                                                           DTGAIL10



No comments:

Post a Comment