08 May 2018

Oddball Art Stamps Nixie the Pixie IMG#217

It is Goblins, Fairies & Ghouls Oh My! month at Oddball Art Stamps and I have chosen as my inspiration IMG#217 Nixie the Pixie.  She is such a cute fairy amongst mushrooms and of course there is a butterfly there too - perfect for a birthday card for a special little girl.  This image is available in the Oddball shop

https://www.oddballartco.com/product-page/digital-stamp-whimsical-big-eye-fairy-nixie-the-pixie-image-no-217




I hope you like my inspiration and you check the shop out for fairies, ghouls and goblins, a perfect theme for Oddball Art Stamps.  Don't forget to use my discount code to get a further 10% off your order.

                                                              DTGAIL10

Every time I go to the shop I find more images to add to my wishlist and I bet you will too. The new shop looks as if it has loads more images than the Etsy shop had, probably not but it's so much fun looking through all the different sections on the side.

 https://www.oddballartco.com/shop


No comments:

Post a Comment