05 November 2018

Knitty Kitty Digis - "Wrapped Up Greyhound"

I love this digi and I already know who is going to receive this card for Christmas.  Thank you to Knitty Kitty Digis for creating the perfect image for my greyhound-loving crafty friend, who has given her greyhound a better life than the one they usually have.

Here is my inspiration for the Incy Wincy Designs Blog Challenge for the first Monday in November. The theme is "Christmas".  Knitty Kitty Digis is one of the sponsors of this fantastic challenge and I just love their designs, as I am a cat-loving fanatic.  For those of you who aren't as fanatical as me about cat images, there are other images to choose from and "Wrapped Up Greyhound" Image No. 44 is just one of them.



I hope you check out the Incy Wincy Designs Blog Challenge this fortnight as it's an easy theme at this time of year - Christmas.  You must be busy getting your Christmas cards ready.  Why not include one of your creations in our challenge. We have three great businesses sponsoring us this time - Knitty Kitty Digis, Fabrika Fantasy and Sticker You, another reason to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment