15 June 2019

Sandra Caldwell Stamps - 1st Digi Release Day for June 2019

I am so excited to be doing a Guest spot with Sandra Caldwell again.  I love her digis and this month there is so many I will be buying to add to my rather huge collection lol.  I chose to work with
 #2916 Birthday Fun.


You can never have enough birthday cards on hand, right.

#2916 Birthday Fun is available at babycakesdnd Etsy Shop.  While you are there check out the other new releases.


Thanks for letting me show you my inspiration for Sandra's latest release and don't forget she has some other great digis in the Etsy shop and her Zibbet store as well.  If you are like me, you won't stop at just one.

I would like to thank Sandra for giving me the opportunity to help her wonderful Design Team showcase the June releases.  Yes, I said releases, so come back later in the month and you will see more inspiration for the second release, more great images from the talented Sandra Caldwell.

I am entering:







3 comments: