22 August 2019

The Outlawz Challenges - Freebie/Progressive Challenge August 2019

This month's progressive challenge image is from All Dressed Up and is called "Stars and Back".

I love All Dressed Up images and this one is a welcome addition to my stash - thank you so much for your generosity and sponsorship of The Outlawz Challenges.

Here is my birthday card.  I have used a digital sky paper background for the image, matted with silver.  The image has been attached with foam tape to give it dimension.  I recently purchased some white resin stars from Corbett Creations Wood Veneers, an Aussie business of course.  I thought this card would look perfect with some of these stars added.     



https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-freebie-challenge-august-2019

No comments:

Post a Comment