22 June 2020

Anything But a Card Monday

I have to confess I am a bit of a hoarder if I think I can use something for a second purpose.  The other day I came across a glass holder that was once a Partylite candle.  Well I have now transformed it into a pencil holder and I found it comes in pretty handy when I pick my Copic pens for a particular project.






I have used School Bear Pencil twice, flipping the second one to meet the other.  On the holder I have done this twice as you can see by the different colours.  The background I found on a Google search once before for another project. 

I hope you like my inspiration for Catch the Bug Challenge Blog ABAC Monday. Check out our other inspiration projects there.

Gail xx

3 comments:

  1. Loving your pencil-marker glass.
    Super coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to reuse something, love your cute bears and the pencil background is perfect. Thanks for joining us again at Bizzy Bec's!

    ReplyDelete