12 September 2020

My first slimline card

 Hey Bugaboo fans, I have made my first slimline card for the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog, This Saturday our theme is "Down on the Farm".  This Saturday challenge runs for one week.

For my inspiration I have used quite a few images from the shop.

The main one I have used is the barn set which you can find on the Freebies and Sales tab.  A Special thank to our Facebook Fan Judee Gal for these!

She thought they'd be a nice addition to our farm bobblehead images!

I have used one of the barns and the coloured version of the hay bale.


I enjoyed making this slimline card, they are a great size to design a scene.

See you soon,

Gail xx

I have entered the following challenges:




8 comments:

  1. I LOVE your card Gail, the scene you create is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great slimeline card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We hope to see you again next challenge.
    Smiles, Angela DT Member
    TTCRD DT
    https://chasingwhiteunicorns.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Angela, it has been a while since I entered your challenge. I intend to start again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your slim line is awesome. Just love your farm design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Lisa, I miss you on the team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great combination of images - really cute.

    Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

    Helen x
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your slim line card perfect for using with your farm images. Thank you for sharing and joining us this month at Bizzy Becs

    ReplyDelete