12 October 2020

SheepSki Designs October Blog Challenge

 This month's Blog Challenge has a theme of Autumn/Halloween.  

I decided to add another index card to my collection using Book of Little Monsters and Angelica.  I decided to use multiple images when I found the quote.

I also acknowledge that I added a pre-coloured image from The Paper Shelter "Spooky" as a ghost from the quote. 



Don't forget SheepSki Designs has two challenges each month, one on the Blog which is Autumn/Halloween theme this month.  The Facebook Group challenge begins on the 20th of the month and September/October's theme is "For the Kidz".  You still have time to enter both.

When buying from our Etsy Shop, please use this special discount code for my followers.

                                        
                                SKIANDREA10

                                    
                          

1 comment: