05 November 2020

SheepSki Designs November 2020 Blog Challenge

 This month's blog challenge optional theme is"Christmas and/or Sparkle".  I decided to work with a very different SheepSki Designs image, rather than the many Christmas digis we have in the Etsy Shop.

I chose "Camouflage" because I straight away thought of the Culture Club song "Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon.  I tried to hide my chameleons on some digital paper but found it hard using a. jpg image.  I had printed the digital paper with them on there, but then I decided to print them again and glued them over the botched up ones.  Then I coloured them with Copics and had a bad go at replicating the snowflakes.  There are 5 chameleons on the front of the card.  Hope you can see them.  In the inside of the card I used some more digital paper and added a bit of sparkle with a few punched embellishments and of course a portion of the lyrics.

Front

Inside

Don't forget to use our special code for a discount over at the Etsy Shop

                                                        SKIANDREA10

Hope to see your November entry on our Blog.

I am entering https://beccyschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/11/november-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. What a creative card Gail, you've sure done a lot of work putting it together. I love the beautiful snowflakes and the gorgeous deep red background. It was a great idea to add the lyrics in the centre of the card too. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a challenge finding the five but I think I found them. I like how you carried the Karma Chameleon inspiration through to the inside with the lyrics. What a fun card Gail.

    ReplyDelete